Thursday 11 April 2013

Where have you been!? February Edition

Hello All,

So the last time I posted was on the 2nd of Feb it is now 11th of April! I have no idea where time has gone but a lot has happened in that time and I am here to fill you in.

SO I guess I will start with February.. Here what went down! (from left to right)

  1. I got my nose pierced 
  2. I purchase my first 'models own' nail polish
  3. I had an interview for London College Of Fashion
  4. I filmed a music video
  5. My friend had her 18th birthday
  6. "" ""             ""           ""
  7. I bought some 80s DVDs and watched 'The Breakfast Club' for the first time. (AMAZING)
  8. I wore stripes for the first time this year
  9. I bought 'LOL' and 'The Hunger Games' on DVD for easy trashy watches
  10. The Sun shone! & I bought my 2013 sunglasses from Urban Outfitters
  11. I made Peanut Butter, Honey and Banana Ice Cream
  12. It was warm enough to just war a denim jacket
  13. I rekindled my love for blouses
  14. I bought an Illuminati necklace - possible tattoo idea?
  15. I started wearing khol liner again
  16. I did a superb winged liner 
  17. I just felt good about myself - so took a smiley picture!
  18. I bought some disco pants!
SO that's what you missed, fairly eventful! Wait till you hear what happened in March!

K xo


No comments:

Post a Comment