Monday 3 December 2012

Lee Stanford- Hair Products


Hello!

Those of you that do not know I have ombre hair. Ombre hair means light at the ends and gradually getting darker towards your roots. I have had ombre hair for about 3 months ish so as was expected it began to fade and get a more brassy tones.

 I decided to buy a shampoo and conditioner for beached blond hair. I had previously heard about Lee Stanford's bleach blond shampoo and conditioner but i thought £7 for a bottle of shampoo is quite a lot. However when I went to boots, they had 3 Lee Stanford products for £15 which basically meant if i got the shampoo and conditioner I could get something free, like all people the thought of getting something free is worth spending money on the other things.

I picked up the Lee Stanford Salt Spray as my third thing and it is amazing! I have naturally curly hair but when i straighten it, it looks really flat and doesn't really do much for me so i thought I would try the salt spray to get a more natural wavy look. It is soo nice, and it smells gorgeous! I have actually found myself swishing my hair just so I can get a waft of the spray. One fault to the spray is that it does make my hair really knotty. This isn't an issue as long as you wash it out the next morning.

I have noticed a dramatic change in the blond part of my hair since buying it so i recommend anyone with the slightest bit of blond in their hair goes and buy them. It says to use the shampoo only once a week but i use it twice but i guess it is up to you. They have a  3 for 2 offer on all professional hair products at the moment so that is basically the same as my deal, so why not treat yourself to a pre Christmas treat.

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment