Friday 16 November 2012

UCA & UNI

Heyyy,


So, as many people my age will know it has been the UCAS deadline this week! Everyone hoping to go to uni will have bigged themselves up in their personal statement, filled in their information and clicked send. You will currently be nervously waiting your offers.

As you may or not be aware I want to be a fashion journalist and so will be studying that at university. I went to an open day at UCA (universtiy of creative arts) on Wednesday and fell in love. My campus is based it Epsom and it is fairly new so all the buildings are really nice. Being a creative arts university it has that really cool edgy creative feel to it.

I also checked out the Halls which are 2 mins from my lectures so I will be able to role out of bed and into a lecture which is a plus side. They are also really nice and clean and the students seem to really enjoy the uni.

Also with it being a very fashiony uni, (yes fashiony is a word.. now) everyone at the open day was dressed really well. However I was noticing that everyone was sort of wearing the same sort of thing including myself. It seemed to be all about leather and khaki, which obviously follows the military trend which is very AW12. I personally am loving teaming up my leather leggings with a baggy camo jacket, so thumbs up to the trend.

I am really looking forward to starting university just need to hope I charmed them with my personal statement and get the grades to back me up!

Good Luck to everyone who has applied for unis

Love

K xo


No comments:

Post a Comment